Sunday 6 April 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Pub To Club

Hollaaaa

Yesterday I went to the pub with my girls and gay to watch The Grand National. We really used this monumental sporting event as an excuse to get merry in the pub, and it was great fun! Made better by the fact that no horses died this year- yayyyyyy!! Me and Rosie were flinching/screaming at every fence in anticipation of another horrible fall. Poor horsies! 

I came second this year and ma bezzie Laura won 100 pounds!!!! Wooo! Although there was me cheering on for her like an idiot, thinking both my horses were out of the race, when actually I was in second with Balthazaar King! (and I didn't do it each way whereas Laura did so the ideal outcome would've really been for me to win and her to come second so we could both splash the cash. But life goes on!)

It just goes to show it really is a game of luck. My dad,  the 'Mr Know It All' of horse racing (or so he likes to think) didn't win anything and my brother, another horse whizz, did win some dollar, but this was probably because he had about six different bets going!

After the race, we had some more drinks, chowed down a Nando's and then went on a bit of a pub/bar crawl up Northcote Road in Clapham. Of course, we ended up in a club - Artesian Wells - which, despite being £10 entry, was a really fun and was a refreshing change from the standard Clapham High Street. I definitely recommend for all you South-West Landaners innit.

Anyways, I went shopping recently (there's a surprise) and put together an outfit with some of my purchases. I didn't realise we would be ending up in a club, but I think you can just about get away with it for an evening look, minus the jacket and sunnies!

Boyfriend jeans are so comfy and can be dressed up or down. I love. 

I also love my new jacket from New Look. It's nice and light, but definitely appropriate for the  unpredictable nature of British springtime!





















I Am Wearing

Crop Top - Missguided
Boyfriend Jeans - Topshop
Jacket - New Look
Boots - Missguided
Socks - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop
Bag - Asos
Watch - Michael Kors 
Gold Leopard Bracelet - Christmas Present from Joely
Rings - H&M
Necklace - Chiswick Car Boot Sale
Nail Varnish - Rimmel 60 Seconds in 'Mind The Gap, Victoria'
Lipstick - Mac's 'Ravishing' and Maybelline's Colour Sensational Shine Gloss in 'Cashmere Rose'

Sunday smooches all round!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment