Saturday 1 November 2014

The Halloween Post


So this Halloween involved a little scare factor, a lot of posing, and a large amount of vodka. 

Me and my partner in crime Laura kept it classy at mine with Tesco's finest vino and chilled while my sister and her friends channelled their inner Nicki, Jessie & Ari (if they test me they sorry) and pretended to be popstars for the night. No really. 

I'll get the outfit pictures out the way first. I decided to go as catwoman (Anne Hathaway obvo) whilst Laurs dressed as a sexy leaf lady, aka poison ivy (although someone embarrassingly thought she was dressed as 'Ireland' at the party. I didn't know dressing as a country was a thing, particularly on Halloween. What's he saying about my hometown yo?)







I Am Wearing

Corset - Amazon (buy here)
Leggings - Topshop (similar here)
Heels - Primark 
Bag - Primark
Ears - Asda
Lips - Collection (buy here)
Nails - Rimmel 60 Seconds in 'Rapid Ruby' (buy here)
Midi Rings - H&M (similar here)
Tattoo - Made in Thailand 



Ariana Grande decided to join in on the camera action...






After wearing green contacts I now want to dye my eyes green. Is this a thing? Can someone please enlighten me? 

I also bought this amazing deep purple lipstick for a bargainous £2.99 after watching the lovely Jade's Halloween makeup tutorial (watch here). It is really, really great and I'm totally going to wear this all day every day throughout Autumn. Love love love.


Party before the party...





 Always a duo. 




Upon arrival at our friends house, we were greeted by blank stares from Neena who didn't seem to know who the hell was standing on her doorstep. Only took her a good few minutes to figure out who we were. The sign of a good outfit? I think so!

I should've got more pictures but I was too caught up in Taylor dancing, DMC's (namely vegan chats), a failed attempt at networking, singing snapchats (soz peeps who had to endure this), outfit offending (soz Jasmine...I mean Cleopatra) and the best peanut butter jam sandwich that ever exited. I think I spent the majority of the ride home discussing the secret to the ultimate peanut butter jam combo. Carolyn, you nailed it.

Stay classy. Until next time XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits! :D Wish I was there.... miss you and the girls!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete