Sunday 9 November 2014

How To: Quick & Easy Festive Nails

This time of year is full of festivities. Halloween, guyfawkes, the C word. I love experimenting with makeup and accessories to jazz up a simple, snuggle outfit. Grey tops/jumpers are my new obsession; I have recently bought FIVE...channelling my inner seal?!? 

I was recently browsing Topshop, a weekly ritual of mine, and those darn sneaky isle products lured me in again. This gorgeous glittery nail varnish number had my name on it (or it may as well of) and I couldn't resist popping it in the basket. 

Naturally, I paired it with a grey nail varnish courtesy of Glamour mag...I'm tempted to go back and purchase another two copies of the magazine to get the other two beautiful autumnal shades (a deep red and an off black colour). 



Shout out to my new adorable phone case (£3 from Tiger- this shop always brings it!) 

Her name is piggles and she is half dog, half mouse. Don't hate. 




The Chrismas cups are back people!!!!! 

The Gingerbread latte will always hold a special place in my heart but I'm excited to try the pumpkin spiced latte this year. What are your faves? 







I love trying out different looks on my nails so if you have any that you've nailed (pun intended), I'd love to see! 

XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! I like putting glitter at the tip of nails too but I haven't found a multi colored one like this! Really loving the idea for the holiday season.

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I know, I am glitter obsessed! I'll check out your blog now :) X

      Delete