Monday 21 April 2014

My Birthday: Outfit Of The Day & Partaaay!

Yesterday, I turned the very scary age of 23...aaaahhhhh! I feel like I'm nearing a mid-life crisis already, until my brother pointed out that they happen at around 40, and unless I'm planning an early grave then I should stop being so dramatic. I quietly agreed.

I do feel old though. 

There were both good and bad points to my birthday coinciding with Easter Sunday this year; Good because it meant I could consume triple the amount of chocolate I usually would on a hangover, and had two reasons not to feel guilty about it! Bad because Jesus stole a lot of my limelight...I mean, you can't really compete with Jesus, can you? 

My birthday also coincides with one very horrible man's day of birth, yes, none other than Hitler. Luckily, he died 69 years ago. So that's something else to celebrate! 

I celebrated on the Saturday night with some friends in the lovely Jam Tree pub on the Kings Road. You know it's Spring when you're able to sit outside until 11pm without a jacket on and not freeze yo arse off (okay there were heaters, but still). Summer vibes y'all. 

Outfit of the Day:


















I Am Wearing
Top - Topshop 
Skirt - Topshop 
Platform Shoes - River Island 
Bag - Asos 
Rings - H&M 
Earrings - H&M
Watch - Michael Kors 
Necklace - Primark 
Nail Varnish - Topshop in 'Buff'


After the Jam Tree we stumbled to Mare Moto 30 seconds down the road, and ended the night in style, with Laura, Ellie, Shannon & I demolishing two pizza's at Damilola's, passing out and going home. 

We clearly know how to party after hours! 

Some of my favourite piccies and people!

Laura love


 Dot And Foo Foo


 Rosie aka Ron Weasley


Rosie, Nicolas & Michael 


My girlies - Zo, Ags & Laura


 Nicolas my rice cake & Chris


 Finally got to meet Nic's other half, the lovely Laura!


Zoe's got the moves like jagger. 


Elisa aka Emma Watson, Ellie, Rosie & Shannon


Drunk?



On my actual birthday, I spent the day with all of my family in a great pub called The Roebuck in Chiswick, eating roasts and drinking wine (my attempts at hair of the dog all got too much and I was home and in bed watching YouTube channels - standard- by 6pm!)  

It's safe to say I ate enough chocolate to build a giant chocolate Nish (kinda like the cardboard cut-outs, but with chocolate. That reminds me, I've always wanted a cardboard cut-out of Niall Horan. May have to splash out with my birthday money). Luckily it's still the bank holiday so I have time to recover from this chocolate-induced coma I am still in. 

Hope everyone's bank holiday weekend has been as boozy, relaxing and indulgent as mine! 

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment