Sunday 1 September 2013

Saturday: What I Wore

This was probably one of the best Saturdays I have had in a long long time, as it revolved around three of my favourite things on this earth... One Direction, food and gay clubbing! I'll be here forever if I get into the details of all three, so for the purposes of this post, I'll keep it nice and simple: 

What I wore for my date with 1D & ma gays. 

Outfit of the Day 

Whaddup photobombers
Take 2
Top- Topshop
Shorts- Topshop
Cardigan- H&M
Necklace- New Look
Hat- Topshop
Shoes- Bentalls 

Makeup


Foundation- Mac Pro Longwear, NC40 & NC45 
Blusher- Bourjois Paris 03 'Brun Cuivre'
Eyeliner- New ID Comestics 02 'Charcoal'
Eyeshadow on top of Eyeliner- Bourjois Paris No.13
Mascara- Loreal Paris 'Telescopic Extra-Black'
Eyelashes- Eylure Naturalites, No.100
Lipstick- No.7 'Shy Pink'
Eyebrow Pencil- New ID Cosmetics 07 'Chocolate'
Gems- Superdrug 'Nail Jewels' 

Pastel Nails

I like to change my nail colour weekly, and this week I was feeling summery as the sun was out on Friday. I couldn't choose between my pastels colours, so I used all five! 






What is life without colour?


xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment