Tuesday 3 September 2013

A Trip to Chiswick Car Boot

Picture this: 

On Sunday morning my bladder woke me up (as it usually does after a night out), my mouth tasted a mix of vodka and chocolate, and sprawled out next to me was a half naked guy. For a split second I thought 'what and more importantly who the hell happened last night...', until realising it was dear Foo Foo.
After this slight moment of madness, we had some tea and headed to Chiswick Car Boot Sale with Joely! 

I've always been a massive fan of this Car Boot which takes place on the first Sunday of every month! Saying that, the last time I went was in February... the heavy snow and lack of stalls left my sister and I with nothing but frostbite! Faaail.

Sunday's trip wasn't much better in terms of items purchased...but the sun was shining and we had a lovely little time.

Highlights!

I was never a believer in love at first sight...until I met this teeny weeny teacup puppy at the gates...in other words, the CUTEST thing I have ever seen in my life. And did I mention that it was literally the size of a teacup?  


Joely was on the lookout for a shirt similar to one which I got from here a few years back...he has taken mine captive and even wore it on Sunday (see below). Cheeky bugger.


Whilst Joel tried on various pieces of women's jewellery and examined teapots...



Ferrari was busy taking selfies...and I quote, "I wish there were two of me so I could fuck myself". 
His vanity has no bounds...


and I was making up for the lack of sausage the night before...



Purchases!

Joely got this beautiful vintage mirror:

mirror mirror on the wall, who's the gayest of them all...

His PR selling/negotiating skillz came in handy as he got it down from £25 to £20. 
Well I say that, but it was actually down to pure luck. The old man selling it wanted me to flip a coin to determine the price... £20 for heads and £22 for tails. 
Luckily for Joel, the guy was a bit ditzy in the head...it landed on tails and he still exclaimed "£20 it is!"
SAAAFE DOOOE. 

Joel and I also got matching watch rings for £2....bargain. Little did we know that neither of them actually work...but at least they look pretty :) 


and I also bought this statement pearl ring for £1..yay!



Most Shameful Moment:

It has to be when I tried to purchase a real Prada bag for £1.50 rather than it's actual price of £150. The woman looked me like I'd been dropped on my head a fair few times as a child.
To be fair I probably was. 

I'm going to do a style post tomorrow- 1 Item, 3 Ways. 
Have a look innit. 

xoxo 







2 comments:

  1. Ok random BUT, you came up on a google search and there's a blub saying something about perving on Mark Lamarr kissing a girl but when I clicked through and read the whole post I see no sign of it! Just basically being nosy and want to know about it...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sorry i've only just seen this comment! you're on the wrong post- maybe that's why :) ... this post includes a photo of Mark Lamarr with a lady friend...they were kissing and laughing away on one of the stages we were at! http://nishoconnor.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/carnival-baby.html

    ReplyDelete