Wednesday 4 September 2013

Leopard Trousers: Three Looks

I'm a big big fan of anything animal printed, especially leopard print. I don't know what it is about it that attracts me, I don't even like cats. But if I had a penny for every leopard print patterned item I've bought in my lifetime, I'd undoubtedly be a very rich lady. 

 I recently purchased a lovely pair of leopard print trousers from Topshop to add to the ever growing collection. They were £42 but I've convinced myself they're worth it by putting together various ways of wearing them, depending on mood, place of wear...and whether I'm having a fat day or not!

Here are three looks: 

Nude Nish






Top- Asos
Bandeau- Urban Outfitters
Trousers- Topshop 
Shoes- Dorothy Perkins
Necklace- Primark 
Veiny feet- I got it from my mama 

Comfy Casual






Jumper- Forever 21
Trousers- Topshop
Shoes- Converse

Pop of Colour





Top- Topshop
Trousers- Topshop
Blazer- Ebay
Shoes- Primark
Necklace- Primark 

My current mood: sleeepy (like this leopard) 


xoxo 


2 comments:

  1. Ahh babe! I have the same yellow blazer!! :D WOOO! I LOVE how you styled it, it's so edgy and perfect. Damn, maybe I should invest in pair of leopard print trousers as well.. ;)

    Here is where I wrote about my blazer :D

    http://www.misskasia.com/2012/07/and-it-was-called-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasia babe! I was just going through my blog and have only just seen this comment! Awww thank you! I've just read your little piece about your blazer... so cute <3
    Maybe we should wear them out together one night and be twinnies xxx

    ReplyDelete