Sunday 25 August 2013

Three Carnival Outfits, Two Days, One Girl.

BOOOOM!

It's Carnival time people! Unfortunately I am missing out on the celebrations today and am a tad annoyed as I thought it was meant to rain, but it's actually looking pretty damn sunny, or at least I think it is judging by the rays beaming through my shutters. (I should really get out of bed, but am a sleepy hungover mess. Story of my life). Oh well, nothing my sisters homemade apple and oatmeal cookies won't sort out <3  

Still can't decide what to wear tomorrow! I've put together a few more ideas here :) 


Topshop Child




Top- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop 


Aztec Ting





Top- Topshop
Leggings- Brandy Melville
Shoes- New Look
Lipstick- Mac
Tattoo- Made in Thailand


Queen of Coral 




Dress- Missguided
Shoes-Primark
Lipstick- No7
Large Sock Bun- Primark

Nail art post to follow shortly!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment