Thursday 6 March 2014

Four Key Spring Staples & My Style Crush's

Good evening and Happy Thursday!

So Dave Berry & Lisa Snowdon from Capital (the one and only breakfast show to listen to in the mornings) kindly informed me this morning that temperatures could reach a whopping...wait for it...17 degrees this weekend! Woah. And to make this even better, it's not going to rain either! Double woah. I had to blink to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Now this may sound silly seeing as 17 degrees isn't even hot, but if you've grown up in England all your life just like I have, then you'll understand my excitement.

In celebration of this news, I felt inspired to do a little post on four of my favourite Spring trends of 2014. They are most definitely on my Spring lust list!


1) Tanya Burr Lips & Nails

Tanya Burr is one of my favourite fashion/beauty bloggers and she has just recently brought out her own makeup range! I am desperate to get my hands on every single one of her products, but seeing as my bank would probably drop dead with a heart attack, I have listed below my faves:

- Aurora
-Picnic In The Park
-Vampire Kiss (this isn't so much a Spring colour, but it's absolutely gorgeous and I would still use it for evenings out / cocktails / dinner with friends)

-Little Duck
-Bright and Early
-Peaches & Cream

Here's a link to her blog post about her lip glosses, with swatches to show the colours more clearly: The Tanya Burr Lip Glosses


2) Two Pieces

Two pieces, in other words, matching top and bottoms were in last year (see below two looks I love), and they're back with a bang baby!




Below are two from Asos which I wouldn't mind getting my hands on and body into:
                           
        

Asos Floral Shorts / Top                        




3) Breton crop

I am totally in love with this simple breton trend. Here are two of my faves: 






4) Boyfriend Jeans

Again, comfortable yet cool and chic. These beauts can be dressed down with a plain top and pair of converse or dressed up for the evening with some pointed shoes or heeled sandals, and a stylish crop.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is clearly a fan...


Personal faves:


                   
(pricey but I love them!)


My Style Crush's! 

Both these fabulous ladies have the Breton / boyfriend trend down to a T.

Niomi Smart
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger

 I love the bright orange bag which brightens up the outfit and gives it a springy feel! 

Photo taken from her blog


Ashley Madekwe
 Actress & Fashion Blogger

The bold red lippy and matching toenails add a pop of colour, and the sandals dress up this casual look.


Photo taken from her blog


 XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment