Tuesday 26 November 2013

My First Fashion Haul!


Hey hey people! Happy Tuesday!

 We are officially one day closer to hump day, woop woop!

I haven't posted in a while, the reason being because there hasn't really been anything tremendously exciting/ blogworthy (that and I've just been pretty lazy). The last few weekends I've taken a few trips to Oxford Street and rather than do a blog post on all my purchases which would probably take a good few years...I thought I'd try out a fashion haul!

Not gonna lie, it was harder than I thought. I felt like one crazy woman just talking at a camera...but once you get into it it's not so bad!

I still find it embarrassing to watch though- can't stand the sound of my own voice, especially after my lovely sister pointed out that I "sound like Lucy Watson" in parts. As much as I love her, sounding like her is in no way a good thing...







I apologise for the following:

1) The length
2) Speaking so ridiculously fast
3) The creased clothes
3) The lack of prices on quite a few items

But hey...trial and error!

I also forgot to mention these beauuuuts from Primark that I purchased: 




They were either £12 or £14 and are basically a replica of these Zara ones-


So that's nearly £70 to be saved...or spent on other pretty things :)
There is just one problem- the Primark versions come with guarenteed blisters. 
The solution- get drunk enough so that you lose all sense of pain (this is what I did of course). 

Hope you enjoy the haul!

xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment