Sunday 1 December 2013

Pucker Up!

It's Winter time baby!

This can only mean one thing where makeup is concerned...

bold, bright, Christmassy.

 And I've discovered some new favourite lip colours so thought I'd share. 


I've fallen head over heels in love with these Rimmel London Colour Rush Balm's for two reasons: 

1) They are really easy to apply (I find they're easier than a lot of lipsticks which I sometimes find hard to keep to just my lips!) 
2) They keep your lips nice and moist! Great for winter time, the season of dry lips. 

These two are my favourites: 



Give Me A Cuddle:



The Redder The Better:




Another Favourite!


I love love love this Kate Moss lipstick, especially for Autumn/Winter time! I haven't tried any of the other colours but after trying out this one, I'll definitely be buying more from her range. It's amaze!





Oh, one last thing. All of these three faves are really pigmented which is perfect as you don't need to re-apply 10 times a day :) 

Monday mornings are bleurgh 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment